Wareologie has commercialized the first-of-its-kind, lightweight, foldable, Portable Parallel Bars™ on wheels to mobilize patients sooner and safer.
We are debuting the FDA Class 1 physical therapy device this fall at various conferences and expos! Come see for yourself how to delivering ambulation therapy directly to the patients bedside improves safety by reducing lifts and transfers. Schedule your demonstration HERE!
· Sept 20 Michigan Medical Device Summit, (EXHIBITING) Kalamazoo, The Michigan Medical Device Summit is the annual gathering of the statewide medtech community. LEARN MORE
· Oct 12th UnDemo Day 1:30-3 (Networking) Ford Field, Detroit. Renaissance Venture Capital DEI UnDemo Day® will bring together top early-stage companies and technologies to meet venture capital investors from around the country. The event will highlight companies from the Midwest and Central U.S. led by women, people of color, and other diverse communities. LEARN MORE
· Oct 12th -13th Michigan Tech Week, (Exhibiting) Detroit, MI LEARN MORE
· Oct 12th Academy of Neurologic PT (ANPT) (Networking) LEARN MORE
· Oct 20th National Small Business National Contracting Summit Sponsored by the Women’s National Chamber of Commerce (Virtual) 1:1 Match-making with VA procurement LEARN MORE
· Oct 23-25 National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC), (Exhibiting) St. Louis, MO Booth #1445. This is the connecting point for a global community of clinicians and providers to uncover ground breaking ideas, discover new interests, and network with industry pros. LEARN MORE
· Oct 25-27 VHA Innovation Experience (iEX) (Demonstrating) Conference returns! (virtually) VHA iNet Specialists who collaborated via the Greenhouse initiative, user-experience R&D and Wareologie will present (5 min) on 10/26. The conference provides Veterans and the public an opportunity to experience how VHA innovation, collaboration, and technology are reimagining Veterans healthcare. LEARN MORE
· Nov 1 MedHealth Summit, (Exhibiting) Detroit MI Get ready for an energizing day of learning and connecting! This year’s summit will focus on Health 2.0. LEARN MORE
· Nov 10 VHA National PT Conference (Demonstrating) VHA iNet Shannon Parker from Richmond, VA will present Wareologie Portable Parallel Bars™ to PT’s and clinicians across the nation.
· Nov 8-10 American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM), (Exhibiting) Chicago, IL Booth #516. ACRM is the largest interdisciplinary rehabilitation research conference in the world, Progress in Rehabilitation Research, about chronic disabling conditions such as: Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Stroke, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Pain, Cancer, the study of Neuroplasticity and many focus areas. LEARN MORE
Tuesday, November 8, 12:45 PM – 2:00 PM CST Join Wareologie’s Jennifer Reft, PT DPT MS, for her CMS presentation on Using Tools in a New Way, Parallel Bars in the ICU. Current tools for patient lifts andennifer has extensive experience in hospital, in-patient, and home therapy and is a sales manager for Wareologie. REGISTER HERE
· Nov. 13-16 HLTH, Las Vegas (Networking
Wareologie develops assistive devices to restore levels of independence and self-care, allowing people to maintain their dignity. Founded in 2019 with support from the Michigan Small Business Development Center (MI-SBDC) and Lawrence Technological University’s Centrepolis Accelerator, Wareologie is an FDA, certified WBENC company committed to manufacturing in Michigan.