Who we are
Our website address is: https://wareologie.com.
At Wareologie we believe that our customers deserve to have the privacy of their personal information treated with the upmost respect (together “Wareologie,” “we,” “us” or “our”).
This policy applies to all Wareologie customers. Note that, in order to use our services, you must be 18 years of age or older.
Effective January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides specific rights and protections to California residents. If you are a California resident, please see the section entitled “Notice to California Residents” below for more information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information Provided by You
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Cookies and Web Beacons. Wareologie and our service providers use technologies such as but not limited to cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the Wareologie website, track users’ movements around the Wareologie website, and gather information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports on this activity on an individual and aggregated basis.
Third Party Technologies. We also partner with third parties to manage our services on other websites and evaluate overall Wareologie website performance, and/or to collect certain information when you visit and interact with the Wareologie website and services. These third party companies may use technologies such as cookies to recognize browsers and to gather information about your activities on the Wareologie website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests or help us track the success of our efforts, your interactions with the Wareologie website, and overall Wareologie website performance.
Wareologie does not process or respond to “do not track” signals or other similar signals whereby a visitor to a website, requests that it disable collection of information about the visitor’s online activities over time and across different websites.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Processing Your Transaction/Providing You Services
If you register as a customer and/or request a score, Wareologie will use your information to facilitate your score and other services provided you. This may include:
• Generating your account profile, processing your application and verifying your identity and application information;
• Addressing any disputes you may raise.
Analysis & Data Optimization
Wareologie also uses your information to conduct analyses related to our services and the Wareologie website. We use this information to improve our scoring models and our services. We also use this information to improve our website’s usability and to evaluate the success of particular campaigns and other activities.
Wareologie may also use your personal information to select you for certain communications, newsletters, surveys and/or requests for feedback regarding your experience. Wareologie may use your personal information both to select you for offers and to communicate offers to you.
Optional Marketing Communications
Receipt of marketing communications via email is voluntary. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may unsubscribe using the link in any marketing email that Wareologie sends to you. All consumers may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in disabling optional communications.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Wareologie shares your information with third parties as permitted by law, including in the following specific ways:
• Third Party Service Providers. We rely on third party service providers to help us conduct our business activities, such as maintaining our files and records, offering customer service, sending marketing communications, or facilitating fund transfers. We may share your information with such companies, which are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. Information may also be shared among affiliates (including but not limited to the companies covered by this policy) for this purpose where one affiliated company provides services to or on behalf of another affiliated company in connection with your account or application.
• Affiliates. Our affiliates, including entities covered by this policy and other companies related by common ownership or control may share your information with each other, including information related to your creditworthiness or for purposes of general business analysis. Your rights with respect to this sharing are discussed in the following section.
• Your Consent. We may share your personal information with third parties at your direction or whenever you consent.
• Legal Requests & Regulatory Requirements. We may also share information to comply with, or to allow others to comply with, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; or for the purposes of limiting fraud; or in connection with an audit or the sale of Wareologie to a third party.
• Sharing of Anonymized Data. We may share aggregated and anonymized data sets with third parties, including but not limited to business partners, service providers, potential investors, and among Wareologie affiliates. No personally identifiable information will be included in these data sets.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form). You can also always opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
• Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Changes to this policy
NOTICE AT COLLECTION (CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS)
Below is a description of the remaining “personal information” that is collected and disclosed to third parties, as well as your rights pertaining to this information.
This section only applies to California residents. The rights discussed in this section do not extend to individuals who are not California residents.
Personal Information Collected By Wareologie :
Information about your interactions with our website and the mobile application: For all users, Wareologie collects information about your interactions with our homepage, landing pages, other Wareologie websites that you may visit prior to beginning the registration and/or application process, and information about the device you use to access the website and the mobile application. This includes your click movements on the webpage and the mobile application, IP address, mobile device identifier (IDFA or AAID), geographical location, operating system, browser type, referral source, time and length of visit, button clicks and/or page views. This information is collected by us and our third party service providers, who work with us to track your interactions on these pages.
We collect this information in order to (i) help detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive or fraudulent activity on our websites; (ii) identify and fix errors that affect the functionality of our websites; (iii) conduct internal research and analysis; (iv) determine eligibility for products and services; and (v) improve our websites and services.
Information that you provide in surveys, questionnaires, and/or requests for feedback: For users that complete surveys, questionnaires, and/or requests for feedback regarding their experience, we collect the information that you provide to us. This information is collected by us and our third party service providers, who may help facilitate these information requests.
We collect this information in order to (i) conduct internal research and analysis and (ii) improve our websites and services.
Information from third parties for marketing: For certain consumers, we may work with marketing service providers to obtain your personal information, such as your name, address, and/or email address.
We collect this information for marketing purposes in order to present you with offers, promotions, advertisements and other marketing communications.
How We Disclose Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third party service providers to help us conduct the business purposes listed above. Our service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We do not and will not sell your personal information.
Your Rights Under the CCPA
Right to Know/Right to Access.
Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, or sold over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request for such information, (see “How You Can Exercise Your Rights Under CCPA”), we will disclose to you:
• The categories of personal information we collected about you over the past 12 months;
• The categories of sources from which such personal information has been collected over the past 12 months;
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting, disclosing or selling such personal information over the past 12 months;
• The categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information over the past 12 months;
• If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the personal information categories that each category of recipients obtained.
Upon receiving your verified request for such information (see “How You Can Exercise Your Rights Under CCPA”), we will also disclose to you the specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you.
Right to Request Deletion.
Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see “How You Can Exercise Your Rights Under CCPA”), we will delete your personal information from our records, and direct our service providers to do the same, unless an exception applies.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information.
Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information (the “right to opt-out”). We do not and will not sell personal information of consumers.
Right to Non-Discrimination.
Under the CCPA, California residents have the right not to be discriminated against for having exercised the rights established by the CCPA. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
• Deny you goods or services;
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
• Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services;
• Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
We may, however, offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Such financial incentives may include credits, and other monetary offerings; additional details related to the material terms of these financial incentives will be provided to you at the time the incentive is presented to you. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
How You Can Exercise Your Rights Under CCPA
In order to exercise the right to know/right to access information and the right to request deletion, you or your authorized agent may submit a verifiable consumer request in one of the following ways:
If you are a customer, you may exercise these rights by signing into your Wareologie account, selecting “Settings” from the drop down menu and submitting your requests under “California Consumer Privacy Act”. If you do not have a Wareologie account, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your request. Please note that if you contact us with your request via email, we may request additional information from you or your authorized representative as needed to authenticate your request. You may only make a verifiable consumer request to know or request for access twice within a 12-month period.
The verifiable consumer request must do the following:
• Provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or that you are an authorized representative.
• Describe your request with sufficient detail so that we can properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Upon receiving a request to know/request for access or a request for deletion, we will confirm receipt within 10 days. If we are able to verify your request, we will make our best effort to respond within forty-five (45) days of our receipt of your request. If we require more time (up to 45 additional days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Additionally, in our response, we will specify the manner in which we have deleted your personal information, in accordance with the CCPA.
We will not disclose information to you or delete information if we cannot verify your identity.